Leverage your existing network cameras to keep staff and customers safe
Take a closer look at the features behind our all-in-one video analytics solution.
Roll over each video to see the analytic in action.
Detect face masks
The Face Mask Detection analytic determines if individuals are wearing a mask or not.
- The analytic will reliably detect standard medical and N95-style masks, as well as a wide variety of non-standard mask styles.
- To protect privacy, faces can be dynamically obscured.
- If no face mask is detected, an alarm can be triggered.
Measure physical distancing
The Physical Distancing analytic measures the physical distance between each person over time.
- Capable of monitoring larger areas, both indoors and outdoors.
- The analytic can determine if physical distancing guidelines are being met (for example, 2 m or 6 ft) for small crowds of people.
- To optimize accuracy, a direct view of people is necessary.
- If proper spacing is not taking place, an alarm can be triggered.
Monitor hand sanitization
The Hand Sanitization analytic monitors the behavior of people within a defined area and determines if they take the required time to properly wash and/or sanitize their hands.
- Set a time threshold to ensure people spend an appropriate amount of time sanitizing their hands.
- If the time threshold is not reached, an alarm can be triggered
Count in/out traffic
The Occupancy Counting analytic uses Senstar’s Indoor People Tracking technology to track the movement of people as they enter and leave by crossing over a defined 2-way count line.
- Ensure maximum occupancy limits are not exceeded.
- If the number of people exceeds the number allowed, an alarm is generated.
Compact and easy to install
With Senstar Safe Spaces businesses can use network cameras to monitor their premises and receive alerts when health protocols such as face mask wearing and hand sanitization are not followed.
Consisting of a simple device with embedded software, Senstar Safe Spaces works with any camera or video encoder that supports ONVIF. Alerts may be sent to any video management software that supports ONVIF alerts or to a mobile phone or tablet via text message.
Senstar Safe Spaces may also be used as a stand-alone system, with video alerts being displayed on a screen. Its compact, fanless design enables it to be installed virtually anywhere, including directly on the back of monitor or in a utility closet or IT room.
Easy to use web interface and simple software updates
Senstar Safe Spaces analytics are configured through an intuitive built-in web interface. Visually set the camera height and angle, then draw the size of the detection object (for example, average face mask size). The system does the rest.
Run video analytics on up to 6 network camera streams
Supports all ONVIF-compliant network cameras and encoders
Configurable 1,4 or 6 panel 1080p output
Flanges for wall-mount
Certification: CE, FCC Class A
Warranty: 2 years
Dimensions (not including flanges): 88 x 75 x 39 mm (3.39 x 2.87 x 1.3 in)
Weight: 0.3 kg (0.5 lb)
Face mask detection
Configurable video multi-panel video layouts
Onboard alarm history
One 10/100/1000Base-TX Mbps Ethernet(RJ-45)
4 USB ports (USB 3.2)
12 VDC (2-pin terminal block)
Power supply options:
- North America Power Cord
- Europe Power Cord
- UK Power Cord
Operating temperature: –20 to 50 °C (–4 to 176°F)
Storage temperature: –45 to 80 °C (–49 to 176 °F)
Humidity: 5 to 95% (relative, non-condensing)